FISHING TACKLE PURCHASED FROM DISCOUNTER SHOPS NOT SUITABLE TO USE
ON LAKE EWART
1. Maximum 2 rods per person
2. No keep nets
3. No Barbed OR micro barbed hooks ONLY 1 HOOK PER LINE
4. All fish to be returned alive
5.No lead weights
6. No BBQs or fires
7. Respect other users of the Wildlife Country Park (no loud noise, swearing etc)
8.Parking in car park opposite only PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN QUIDDITCH LANE and surrounding grass verges. If you intend on staying after gate closure please arrange by prior arrangement.
9. Dogs must be kept on leads and under control
11. Litter to be taken away with you
12. No night fishing
13.Must have at least a 26″ minimum landing net to be able to fish
14.Padded unhooking mat required
15. Please use marked swims only
16. Trees reeds & fauna to be left untouched
17. When taking photos to kneel down and keep fish away from clothing inc photos with children
18 Silver fish may be retained in your net in water for a short period for verification. (contact Bailiff Liaison Officer)
19 NO SURFACE FISHING ONLY FLY FISHING PERMITTED (JETTIES TO BE USED AWAY FROM FOOTPATHS)
20 NO WADING
You require a valid rod license issued by the Environment Agency. This also applies to 13 – 16 year old as from 1st April 2017.
Must be produced on request of Bailiffs or Club Officials.